Being Mother, having a full-time job, and a growing brand… you can get tired real easy and lose productivity. Here are 5 tips to improve your productivity, while doing it all.
5 Tips To Improve Your Productivity
- Be in the moment and present – when you wake up in the morning, don’t rush. It’s ok to take your time to get your mind right so you can start your day. When you rush at the start of the day, you use up your energy.
- Morning routine – Once you get out of bed do some form of self-care. You can journal, meditate, or just enjoy that alone time.
- Set the Mode – Now that you are up and ready to start your day. Here is where you can make your coffee or tea, open your blinds to let the sun in, or whatever it to set your mode for productivity.
- Create a to-do list – Don’t overwhelm yourself, do what you can. Create a to-do list to map out your day. The best way to be productive is to set realistic tasks, do what you can.
- Take your breaks – I am BREAK QUEEN! when you are a work machine you burn out and can not do it all. Space your day and that will allow you to be more productive and accomplish a lot more.
I have attached the full video that goes into great detail on 5 tips to improve your productivity.
Thing You May Need To Be Productive